Ask your GP if you should speak to an asthma specialist about NUCALA1,2

If you have severe asthma, especially the eosinophilic type, your primary care doctor may need to refer you to an asthma specialist. A respiratory specialist physician is the right expert to help you manage this type of asthma. Talk to your GP about seeing a respiratory specialist physician about your severe asthma.

Download Discussion Guide

If you're doing everything you can for your severe asthma and it still isn't enough, talk to your doctor about your:1,2

The times when your asthma symptoms worsened or you experienced an asthma attack (exacerbation)
Oral steroids
The times when you had to take oral steroids (like prednisone) to help manage your asthma
Daily activities
The times when your asthma interfered with your day-to-day life

Important Tip

Remember to tell your doctor everything you're doing to manage your asthma, and talk about your goals for treating your asthma.

I talked to my doctor about getting better control of my asthma.
We decided to try NUCALA.
*This is a fictitious patient

Ask your doctor about NUCALA1

As you learn about NUCALA, you'll realise that it's a different kind of asthma medicine. It's an injection you receive in your doctor's clinic every four weeks, not a steroid or an inhaler. NUCALA helps prevent severe asthma attacks and helps reduce the use of oral steroids when added to your asthma medications. Your results may vary.1

It's important to ask your doctor any questions you may have about NUCALA.